2012 Arctic Cat 550i
$6,999.00 - Stock Number:
|Transmission||Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range and Reverse|
|Bore x Stroke||92 x 82 mm|
|Cooling||(System) Liquid with fan|
|Fuel Capacity||5.7 gal / 21.6 l|
|Type of Engine||SOHC, 4-stroke, 4-valve w/EFI|
|Brake Front||hydraulic disc|
|Brake Rear||hydraulic disc|
|Front Travel||10 in / 25.4 cm|
|Rear Travel||10 in / 25.4 cm|
|Suspension Front||Double A-Arm|
|Suspension Rear||Double A-Arm|
|Tires Front||25 x 8-12|
|Tires Rear||25 x 10-12|
|Dry Weight||676 lbs / 306.6 kg|
|Ground Clearance||11 in / 27.9 cm|
|Overall Height||48 in / 121.9 cm|
|Overall Length||84.8 in / 215.4 cm|
|Overall Width||47.5 in / 120.6 cm|
|Wheelbase||50 in / 127 cm|
|Alternator Capacity||25.0 amps|
|Drive System||2/4 WD + Diff Lock|
|Front Rack Capacity||100 lbs / 45.4 kg|
|Minimum Age||16 years old|
|Rear Rack Capacity||200 lbs / 90.8 kg|
|Towing Capacity||1,050 lbs / 476.3 kg|
- 550 EFI engine - This 545cc, liquid-cooled EFI features a single overhead cam and a single cylinder. The H stands for its hemispherical-shaped head, delivering more efficient combustion resulting in better performance. Electronic fuel injection ensures easy starts and consistent performance in various climates or altitudes. This 4-stroke is efficient, powerful and ready to go.
- Digital gauge - Digital speedometer readings with integrated warning system includes a clock, dual tripmeter, hour meter and fuel gauge. This helpful gauge also has a gear indicator and a 4WD/differential lock indicator.
- Duramatic™ automatic transmission - Durable, efficient automatic CVT is easy to operate, and transfers maximum horsepower and torque tot he driveshaft. It also features a Hi/Low shift range and a long-life, constant tension belt.
- Electric 2WD/4WD and front differential lock - When the going gets tough, shift from 2-wheel drive to 4-wheel drive on the fly with just a push of a button. For even more traction, activate the front differential lock by moving the switch to the left.
- Rear 2" receiver - This automotive-style receiver lets you remove the hitch from the 2" receiver on your tow vehicle and install it into your ATV's rear receiver. And its durable steel construction ensures that any towing in the future will be a cinch.
- Ride-in suspension - Fully independent, race-inspired suspension features a lower suspension profile and a lower seat design, resulting in a lower center of gravity yet maintaining 11" of ground clearance. That means more confidence through tight corners on the trail, as well as clearing big obstacles with ease.
- SpeedRack system - Rugged steel racks are rated for 100 lbs. up front and 200 lbs. in back. Our SpeedRack® system is designed for quick, easy versatility. Add or remove a multitude of accessories, from baskets and bags to tool holders, simply by inserting or removing two pins.